Foreign Languages Lab Policies
An MDC ID
Card is required.
· No eating or drinking is allowed in the Labs.
· Cellular phones and audible devices must be in the silence/off mode.
· All personal property brought into the Lab is the sole responsibility of the owner.
· Students are responsible for clearing their work area before leaving the Labs.
· The Language Lab have been designed to provide a quiet, productive work atmosphere. Any disruptive individual will be asked to leave and may be prohibited from further use of the facilities.
· Computer seating space and certain course resources are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The staff reserves the right to limit student time when others are waiting.
· Students must make every effort to care for, and appropriately use, the equipment as stated in Policy VII-I-Use of Computing and On-line Resources.
· Students may not install any non-academic software on any lab computers at any time. All student work must be saved to an external source; no work should be saved on the hard drive or network drive because all files saved to these drives will be erased daily.
· Unauthorized duplication of copyrighted material is prohibited and may result in disciplinary action by the College.
· Personal equipment can only be used with permission of the Labs staff.